I was so happy when I read about this app, because in theory it solves everything that makes using the touch keyboard a nightmare.
However, I have experienced some inconsistent behaviour since I installed it, and I wonder if it is an issue of incompatibility.
Problems I have noticed:
- When the keyboard pops up, the websites or programs underneath do not scroll up so that I can see what I am typing. I have tried this in Whatsapp Web, Gmail, Word, both in desktop and tablet mode. Same thing is happening now as I write this topic.
- Sometimes the keyboard does not appear when I click on a text box, so I still have to tap the icon on the task bar. I haven't found a pattern to this.
- Sometimes the keyboard hides away after typing a single letter.
- Most of the time it takes 3-4 seconds for the keyboard to show up
I am using Windows 10 Home. Version 1803.
Is there any way I can fix this and use Tabtip On Demand as shown in the videos?
Thank you very much.
Touch-It not working as expected? Report problems and share solutions!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 1:55 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests