I've WIN 10 x86 on Dual Boot Tablet + Office 2010 Plus + Touch-It 5.11 beta 2.
1. Keyboard working perfect except not working inside Office -> nothing shown up In Excel and PowerPoint is working but not inside WORD, Any solution ?
2. Second problem when shown win 10 "menu" with all icons, keyboard pops up. Can be this disabled ?
3. Can I disable "T" logo on right bottom corner -> after I buy it = ?
Touch-It not working as expected? Report problems and share solutions!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 377
- Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:26 am
- We are aware of this and working on it.
- The keyboard shows up because the search field is selected, even if hidden.
Extract the Null.kbl file which is an empty keyboard to the Touch-It data folder (copy/paste this line to the address bar: %programdata%\Chessware\Touch-It) then link it to the search field in the settings:
- Yes you can. However if you still want to be able to open the keyboard manually, display the icon in the SysTray and make it always visible in the Windows settings. Set both to "0" otherwise.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests