keyboard transparency

suggest features or improvements
smiwin

keyboard transparency

Postby smiwin » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:54 am

almost there, need option to adjust keyboard transparency. This is needed often on windows 8 tablet, keyboard often hides fields on websites.

smiwin

Re: keyboard transparency

Postby smiwin » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:22 am

perfect! this keyboard is perfect!

to make the keyboard transparent, open the button and backround image files and edit with photoshop or another program that allows you to change the opacity to 25% or whatever you prefer.

cadman

Postby cadman » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:15 pm

I'll second this. As a programmer I know how hard it is adding things but adding a setting to allow the user to adjust the transparency level so they don't have to modify the images I think would be well worth it. It's one of the features I miss about one of your competitors but your program has been more reliable. And the transparency makes it so much easier to fill in forms on websites and such.

But great work on the program.

chessware
Site Admin

Postby chessware » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:56 pm

We have to figure out the pros and cons.

We have chosen to work on 32 bit images to give the most flexibility to the designer. He/she could even imagine switching between two themes, one opaque and the other semi-transparent.
However, Windows provides another alternative which applies on the whole window but which is not compatible with image alpha channel.

To achieve a mix of both, we would need to pre-multiply each pixel. Time consuming indeed...

Return to “Suggestions”